- Stereo line input over RCA connectors
- Audio level LED indicators to dial in the right gain fast
- Up to 48kHz / 24bit resolution for crystal clear sound
- Pre-mixes audio sources down to stereo or mono
- Loop-back mixes incoming signals with your device’s audio
- Headphone out with integrated mic input to talk over your music
- Powered by your device for use on the go
- Works with all your favorite apps
- Custom ASIO driver for superior performance on Windows machines
iRig Stream makes it easier than ever to connect. With USB, USB-C and Lightning cables right in the box, it plugs into all the latest iPhones, iPads, and Android devices, as well as Mac & PC – even the latest devices.
Sound your best
iRig Stream offers 24-bit, 48 kHz A/D and D/A converters to ensure a clean, professional signal regardless of the platform you’ll wind up on. And adjustable input gain and easy-to-read level indicators let you dial in the right sound level instantly.
Make your voice heard
iRig Stream offers a unique headphone / microphone jack, wired just like your smartphone, so you can listen and talk over the stereo input simultaneously.
The mic input is mixed into the stereo inputs, to ensure it works with any app, and offers adjustable volume. Best of all, it works with most headphones with a built-in mic*, and also with IK products like iRig Mic Lav
, iRig Mic
, and iRig Pre
, giving you a wide range of options for any situation.
iRig Stream works with any app that records or streams audio or video, so you’ll never stop finding new ways to use it. To get you started, it includes iRig Recorder 3 LE
(iPhone/iPad/Android) – an easy-to-use, high quality audio and video recording app. Record, trim, edit and share,
right from your device.