BEST OF THE WEEK
Arrow is the world’s first Thunderbolt 3-powered desktop recording audio interface for Mac and Windows — delivering class-leading audio conversion, two Unison™ mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for album-quality results. This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed UA conversion derived from UA’s flagship Apollo interface range, to sonically outperform anything in its class. With its Unison technology and built-in UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, you can record through classic audio tools including the 610 Tube Preamp, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, and a genuine Marshall Plexi amp plug-in — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting. Record with class-leading A/D and D/A conversion — as heard on hundreds of hit records Mix with included UAD plug‑ins like the Teletronix® LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec® EQs, and more. Track with near-zero latency through mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve,® API,® Marshall,® Fender,® and more using Unison™ technology Create on-the-go with a sonically superior, bus-powered interface with rugged all-metal construction
Furman PL-PRO DM C E
Pwr Cond 16A/Lights/ W/SMP Digital Vm/Am (240V)
The Classic Series features Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, one of the world's most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge supressors.
Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators.
Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems. The perfect choice for moderators and presenters: Robust bodypack transmitter and unobtrousive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) or ME 4 (cardioid) with high speech intelligibility for easy hands-free operation on any stage.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators.
- Robust bodypack transmitter and unobstrusive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (omni-directional) or ME 4 (cardioid) with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
The Sennheiser e 602 II is a cardioid instrument microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs, tubas and other low frequency instruments.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
Extra low design for bass drums or special use. Die-cast base with folding legs. Comes complete with boom arm. From Konig & Meyer, 259/1 Microphone stand with short tripod microphone stand and boom is designed for placement at drums, bass & guitar cabinets, percussion or stage capturing. The stand features a fixed boom length of 20.7" and fixed height of 11".
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Features & Benefits
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
Microphone module, dynamic, cardioid pattern Microphone module from the renowned evolution 800 series with consistent pick-up pattern (cardioid) and powerful sound for a wide variety of applications. Compatible with all handheld transmitters from the ew G3, ew G4, D1, AVX, SpeechLine Digital Wireless and 2000 series. Sound pressure level (SPL) 154 dB Transducer principle dynamic Pick-up pattern Cardioid Sensitivity 2,1 mV/Pa
Rugged all-in-one wireless system with high flexibility for broadcast quality sound. Set consists of 1 SK 100 G4 wireless bodypack, 1 ME 4 lavalier microphone, 1 EK 100 G4 portable receiver, output cables, camera mount. A broadcast quality sound solution. Providing the highest flexibility for your outdoor shoots and field recording applications. A robust wireless microphone system that offers excellent sound quality, simple mounting and ease of use. Key Features
- Rugged all-in-one wireless system with high flexibility for broadcast quality sound
- Excellent sound and construction quality
- Easy to use and fast setup time
- Powerful and reliable wireless transmission
- Range: up to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Up to 8 hours of operation time
The MD 421 II continues the tradition of the MD 421, which has been one of Sennheiser's most popular dynamic mics for over 35 years. The large diaphragm, dynamic element handles high sound pressure levels, making it a natural for recording guitars and drums. The MD 421's full-bodied cardioid pattern and five-position bass control make it an excellent choice for most instruments, as well as group vocals or radio broadcast announcers. One listen and you'll know why it's a classic. Key Features
- Rugged professional microphone
- Five position bass roll-off switch
- Effective feedback rejection
- Clear sound reproduction
- Easy handling due to pronounced directivity
As meticulous as you The newly developed HD 300 PRO delivers a neutral, high-resolution working sound. Its huge depth of detail passes through even in the loudest of environments. Irrespective of whether you are editing, playing or composing music, and regardless of whether you’re behind a drum kit, at the mixing desk, in a live setting or in the studio, the HD 300 PRO provides the details that you need for making good decisions. HD 300 PRO. Keep control. Measuring the truth The HD 300 PRO works at the same level of precision that you apply to your production. To make this possible, we have pushed its acoustic properties to the boundaries of physics and recalculated them. Firstly, it’s linear frequency response. It doesn’t interpret, but rather ensures neutral transparency – the basis for good decisions. Its sound pattern remains delicate and precise in every application – across the entire spectrum. Secondly, we have reduced distortion, wobbling motions and partial vibrations of the diaphragm to a minimum. Together with highly sensitive transducers, this construction guarantees powerful and distortion-free reproduction even at high sound pressure levels. Not to mention the recalculated air volumes in front of the ear. The HD 300 PRO gives the sound a remarkably natural, three-dimensional quality. Only the sound carries weight. The design of the HD 300 PRO represents a smart combination of wearing comfort and ambient noise attenuation. Its circumaural, viscoelastic earpads can barely be felt even after several hours. And they provide reliable protection even against very loud ambient noise. To achieve this, we have designed the acoustic unit to be more isolated than a monitoring set has ever been. Even after sessions lasting several hours, you will detect only its sound – not its weight.
- Sturdy metal rack ear mounting kit for one (1) PreSonus NSB 16.8
- Installed Size = 19 x 7 in (4U)
The NSB 16.8 networked stage box is loaded with 16 versatile locking combo jacks. Connect your microphones to the digitally controlled XMAX preamps or use the balanced ¼” TRS inputs to connect your line level devices—the NSB 16.8 can handle it all. The inputs can be sent to any StudioLive Series III digital mixer on the network, and thanks to gain compensation, every mixer gets individual gain control without affecting the front-of-house mix. PreSonus built the NSB 16.8 inside a rugged steel chassis with sturdy handles designed to survive the rigors of the most demanding tours. The NSB 8.8 is also install-friendly: Just remove the handles and attach the optional rackmount kit, and your NSB 8.8 can be racked in your studio or backstage. For permanent installations, the NSB 8.8 is also compatible with stage pockets from Ace Backstage.
SING UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable.
OR JOIN US IN
You must select your brand attribute in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Brands