IK Multimedia iLoud Precision 5 Monitors (Pair)
Handcrafted in Italy, the IK Multimedia iLoud Precision 5 is a breakthrough in nearfield monitoring. It combines state-of-the-art DSP with a superior electro-acoustic system, a combination only possible with IK’s unique 25 plus years’ expertise in both loudspeaker design and digital signal processing.
This advanced processing, combined with custom power amplifiers, delivers true phase and time coherence, an ultra-linear frequency response and extended low end. Enjoy a new level of audio accuracy, detail and performance from your studio monitors.
iLoud Precision also offers class-defying flexibility as well. With built-in ARC room calibration and included measurement microphone, iLoud Precision instantly adapts and performs its best in any environment.
iLoud Precision includes X-MONITOR: an advanced control application for Mac and Windows. X-MONITOR allows for extended acoustic space setups, assists with the ARC calibration, displays before/after in-room frequency responses, and switches among various virtual monitoring voices to emulate the most iconic studio monitors of all time, letting you audition your mix on different reference systems with just one pair of speakers.
iLoud Precision’s LED-enabled rear controls allow quick and easy setup in any situation, from project studio to live console to immersive audio rig. Each comes with 4 high-performance isolation pods to tame the propagation of unwanted vibration and resonance to the supporting surface, plus an optional hardware remote control to quickly switch between 4 voicing options or other handy functions like ARC on-off, mute or dim directly from the mix position.
Each iLoud Precision is handcrafted in Italy and individually calibrated to exact specifications during the quality control phase to ensure perfect unit-to-unit consistency. Every single monitor is truly a sonic work of art, engineered to perfection.
- 5" ultralight coated paper mid-woofer
- 1.5" high output, low distortion chambered textile dome tweeter
- Audiophile, custom-designed Class D power amplifiers
- 135 W total RMS power
- Max SPL, peak, pair, music, 1 m: 114.5 dBA
- Complete DSP controlled system, 96 kHz sampling rate
- 46 Hz to 30 kHz frequency response ±1 dB
- 39 Hz low frequency extension @-4 dB
- Coherent phase response ±20° from 150 Hz up
- Coherent time response across the audio spectrum
- High performance vented design
- Built-in ARC room calibration
- X-MONITOR technology
- Remote control for X-MONITOR voice selection and measurement process control
- X-MONITOR macOS and Windows control software
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Volume control
- Acoustic space and Calibration controls
- Switchable low-frequency extension at Full/35/50/65/80 Hz
- Acoustic space controls
- Optional hardware remote control with completely assignable functions for switching voices and more
|ACTIVE OR PASSIVE
|LF: 5" ultralight coated paper mid-woofer; HF: 1.5" chambered textile dome tweeter
|NUMBER OF SPEAKERS
|135 W RMS Class D
|45 Hz - 30 kHz