Apollo Twin Duo USB Heritage Edition
A Full Suite of ClassicAnalog Processing OnboardRight out of the box, Apollo Twin USB provides a suite of incredible analog emulation plug-ins incl...
A Full Suite of Classic
Analog Processing Onboard
Right out of the box, Apollo Twin USB provides a suite of incredible analog emulation plug-ins including the world’s only authentic Teletronix LA-2A, 1176LN, Pultec EQs, and the Unison-enabled UA 610-B Tube Preamp. Developed by UA’s world-renowned team of algorithm engineers, these Realtime Analog Classic plug-ins set the standard by which all other hardware emulation plug-ins are judged.
From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA-2A on vocals, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
Beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins, Apollo Twin USB lets you tap into the full library award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, Compressors, Reverbs, Tape Machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software’s buffer size and without taxing your computer’s CPU.
With exclusive emulations from Neve, Studer, Manley, API, Ampex, Lexicon, Fender, and more,† it’s like having an endless analog studio, right on your desktop. And unlike competing interfaces, these DSP-powered plug-ins are also available in your DAW for mixing.
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps
USB 3 connection for easy connectivity on Windows-based recording systems
Two premium mic/line preamps; Two line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphones output
Two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
Up to eight channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Audio Units, VST, RTAS & AAX64 in all major DAWs
USB System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 (64-Bit Editions)
- Available built-in USB 3 SuperSpeed port*
- Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor*
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable (included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
- For additional compatibility information, visit help.uaudio.com
- Quad Core i7 or better recommended
- 2-in-1 systems (notebook/tablet) are not recommended
- USB 3 adapters (such as PCIe-to-USB 3 expansion cards) are not tested for Apollo Twin USB or UAD-2 Satellite USB connections