SSL 12 is loaded with an extraordinary amount of professional studio features normally reserved for high-end rackmount interfaces.
For tracking, the ADAT connectivity, together with the on-board talkback mic and an incredibly powerful software cue mixer (that allows you to create up to 4 independent near-zero latency performer mixes) will handle the most demanding of recording sessions.
For mixing, alternative monitor switching and assignable front panel control room functions puts everything you need at your fingertips.
For production, USB Loopback, MIDI I/O and DC-coupled outputs for CV control of synths equip you with a serious toolkit to keep the creativity flowing. To top it all off, the ever-expanding SSL Production Pack (packed with a selection of must-have virtual instruments, plug-ins, samples and DAWs) helps to bring your productions to life.
- 4 x SSL-designed microphone preamps with unrivalled EIN performance and huge gain range for a USB-powered device
- Per-Channel Legacy 4K switches - analogue colour enhancement for any input source, inspired by the 4000-series console
- 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs for guitars, bass or vintage instruments
- 2 professional-grade headphone outputs, with switchable modes of operation that cater for high impedance or high sensitivity headphones. Or re-purpose each headphone output as an additional “general purpose” balanced/unbalanced line-level output instead
- 32-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA Converters - capture and hear all the detail of your creations
- ADAT IN - expand the input channel count with up to 8 channels of digital audio
- Easy-to-use Headphone routing via SSL 360° for critical low-latency monitoring tasks
- Built In Talkback Mic that can be routed to Headphone A, B and Line 3-4 outputs
- 4 x dedicated balanced outputs and precision Monitor Level, with stunning dynamic range
- Use Outputs 3-4 to connect an alternative monitor set to or as additional line-level outputs
- USB Loopback with selectable source
- DC-coupled outputs for controlling CV input instruments & FX
- 3 user-assignable front panel switches - assign various monitoring functions and talkback open/close
- MIDI I/O
- SSL Production Pack Software Bundle; includes 3-months free subscription to SSL Complete, plus an exclusive collection of 3rd party DAWs, virtual instruments and plug-ins
- USB bus-powered audio interface for Mac/Windows - power is provided by USB 3.0, audio via the USB 2.0 protocol
The SSL Production Pack includes:
- 3-months free access to SSL Complete subscription
- 3-months free access to Auto-Tune Unlimited subscription
- 3-months free access to Arcade by Output subscription
- Perpetual licenses for SSL Vocalstrip 2 and Drumstrip plug-ins
- IK Multimedia Amplitube 5 SE
- Celemony Melodyne Essential
- Native Instruments Hybrid Keys & Komplete Start
- Ableton Live 11 Lite
- AAS Session Bundle plug-ins
- 1.5 GB Samples from Loopcloud