Klark Teknik DN32-WSG Expansion Card for 32 Channel Low-Latency AoIP in WAVES SoundGrid Networks
Waves SoundGrid Network Interface for Midas M32 and Behringer X32 Mixing Consoles
The DN32-WSG expansion card allows M32 and X32 users to mix, record and play back multichannel audio with a plethora of plugins hosted on Waves SoundGrid servers in extremely low latency. Waves offers highest-fidelity audio plugins for basically every contemporary and vintage-emulated audio processing. DN32-WSG now allows you to use the very same industry-standard processing tool chain for live productions that you may use in your studio environment already.
Networked Audio Processing Virtually Unlimited
Waves plugins can be run anywhere on the SoundGrid network, either on dedicated SoundGrid servers or as native plugins on connected personal computers. Native processing offers the flexibility of using standard audio computers, while SoundGrid plugin servers ensure minimal I/O latency, which is essential for live monitoring. You can apply, mix and cascade any processing in the network with total flexibility, whatever your production takes.
Your Door to the Processing Power of Waves SoundGrid
DN32-WSG offers full-duplex audio streaming for 32 channels in and out, with 48 kHz or 44.1 kHz sample rates and 24-Bit resolution. Round-trip network latencies down to 0.8 ms are possible, depending on complexity of the network infrastructure.
Tip: Any audio plugins may invoke additional latency depending on their type and nature. Make sure you select low-latency processing exclusively, such as the “live” versions of plugins, when inserting effects into live monitoring audio paths.
- WAVES SoundGrid network interface for Behringer X32 and Midas M32 mixing consoles
- Mix, record and play back with SoundGrid-plugins in extremely low latency
- 32 input and output channels of audio over IP networks
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates, 24-Bit resolution
- Clock Sync-over-Ethernet (SoE) for digital splits and distributed audio processing
- Redundancy and recovery options in networked audio
- Connects your console to the plugin processing power of WAVES SoundGrid servers
- Compatible with standard computers and network switches
- TRACKS LIVE application for intuitive multitrack recording and playback – download from waves.com
- SoundGrid Studio Application for ASIO*/Core Audio recording and playback – download from waves.com