Behringer X-TOUCH ONE Universal Control Surface with Touch-Sensitive Motor Fader and LCD Scribble Strip
Lay your hands on your music with the X-TOUCH ONE Universal Control Surface. This brilliant controller has everything you need for your home studio or live setup, yet can grow as your needs expand.
From the touch-sensitive, motorized fader and dynamic LCD scribble strip, to the rotary encoder, 34 illuminated buttons, 8-segment LED meter, large jog/shuttle wheel and dedicated transport controls, the X-TOUCH ONE is a feature-packed surface for precision control and bird�s eye view of your critical mix parameters.
Labelled DAW Templates Included
The X-TOUCH ONE supports Mackie Control, HUI, and MIDI communication protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software. The text printed on the top panel corresponds to standard Mackie Control MC protocol. You also have the option of MC User mode, which allows you to assign specific MC functions to any of the buttons (except for the top five buttons in the Master/Channel section). To make it easy when working with the most popular compatible DAWs, we've included labelled overlay templates for your X-TOUCH ONE that indicate the typical button functions for each DAW.
LCD Scribble Strip - Instant Readout
The onboard LCD scribble strip at the top of the fader provides an instant visual readout of which track and parameter you are adjusting – totally eliminating old school tape-and-marker labelling.
- Universal DAW Remote Control for Studio and Live applications
- Supports HUI* and Mackie Control* protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- Various assignment presets that support every major DAW
- User preset that assigns any Mackie Control* parameters to user-prefered buttons
- Various standard MIDI modes with Note or CC assignments, and absolute or relative encoder operation
- Fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized fader
- Dynamic LCD Scribble Strip for instant overview of track names and parameters
- Rotary control with LED-collar for on-the-fly pan adjustment
- 34 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access of key functions
- 8-segment LED meter for precise level control
- Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls for intuitive operation
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- Dedicated footswitch connector for external remote control
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~) and low power consumption for energy saving