Locking XLR Input
Because your monitor is crucial to your performance, PM1’s XLR input connector accepts standard mic cables and features a locking mechanism to prevent accidental disconnects. Just press the tab next to the bottom-mounted connector to release the cable at the end of the gig. It is important to note that PM1's XLR input is not designed to accept balanced line signals taken directly from your mixer, as an amplified source is required. For connecting a stereo source, such as your headphone amplifier or mixer's headphone output, you should use a TRS-to-XLR (male to male) cable.
3.5 mm Phones Jack
You can use your favorite headphones, earbuds or custom-molded professional In-Ear Monitors (IEMs) with the PM1, thanks to the top-mounted, standard 3.5 mm (1⁄8") stereo output jack.
- In-ear monitor belt-pack for personal monitor applications
- High quality volume control
- XLR input with locking mechanism
- 3.5 mm mini jack headphones connector
- Convenient belt-pack clip included
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany