MIC 2 USB
If your voice is your instrument, you want to share your passion. But to be heard by the world, you need to record it, right? The MIC 2 USB Interface Cable connects your dynamic microphone directly to music’s present and future by plugging straight into your computer. Now when inspiration strikes, you can capture the moment in all its dazzling brilliance – and share it with everyone! MIC 2 USB is also perfect for spoken word performances, and for recording acoustic instruments and guitar amplifiers with dynamic microphones.
Plug and Play
MIC 2 USB interfaces seamlessly with Windows* PC and Mac* operating systems and is ideal for use with low latency ASIO* drivers (such as ASIO4ALL*) for PC and the built-in Core Audio drivers for Mac. Step into the virtual world of recording software, amplifier and effect plug-ins and create stunning soundscapes – that would otherwise require the keys to one the world’s top recording studios. MIC 2 USB works with virtually all popular 32-bit compatible recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc., so you can record tracks directly into your favorite DAW – and mix and master to your heart’s content.
- Microphone to USB interface cable
- XLR input connector
- Ideal for recording vocals and speech with dynamic microphones
- 5 meter (16.5 foot) cable length
- Simple Plug-and-Play connection to Mac* and PC computers
- Digital audio output operates at 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates
- Compatible with most 32-bit Mac and Windows* drivers and software