Everything you need to record and produce.
Control your DAW’s Solo, Record-enable, window selection, Play, Stop, and Record functions. Manage markers and punch in and out with a footswitch (not included). The FaderPort makes it fast and easy.
You can even create your own custom key mappings. And if you use PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® DAW software, your FaderPort will be automatically recognized and can be used to tweak virtually any plug-in parameter.PreSonus FaderPort has been tested and approved to work with the following software: Native Mode:
- Ableton Live (all versions, using MIDI Learn)
- Apple Logic Express/Logic Pro 7, 8, 9, X
- Cakewalk Sonar 6, 7, 8, X1, X2, X3, Platinum
- Magix Samplitude Pro
- Magix Sequoia 10, 11, 12, 13
- PreSonus® Studio One® (all versions)
- Reaper 4, 5
- Steinberg Cubase SX3 and Cubase (all versions; 64-bit Mac must use HUI)
- Steinberg Nuendo (all versions; 64-bit Mac must use HUI)