HOSA GTR-210 Straight to Same Guitar Cable
Hosa Tech Guitar Cables are designed to provide years of dependable service. High-quality components and world-class manufacturing combine to deliver products of exceptional value.
• Serviceable, all-metal plugs for touring and other applications
• Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductor for enhanced signal clarity
• Hi-density OFC braided shield for superior EMI and RFI rejection
Connector Brand: Hosa
Conductor: 24 AWG OFC
Shield: 90% OFC Braid
About Guitar Cables
What is a Guitar Cable?
A guitar cable is an instrument cable that carries an audio signal from your guitar to another device such as an amplifier, pedal, tuner, or pre-amp. Guitar cables feature a straight or right-angle ¼”, TS jack.
Benefits of Hosa Guitar Cables
- Quality Cables: High density Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) braided shield for superior signal and longevity
- Refined Soldering: Connectors will stand the test of time thanks to precision soldering
- Superior Flexibility: Easy set-up and take-down with pliable coiling capabilities
Why Do You Need a Guitar Cable?
Any electronic instrument, whether a guitar or a keyboard, needs a cable to run a signal through effects units and into amplifiers. Keep in mind that instrument cables are made for instruments, which pass unbalanced, instrument-level signal. If you’re new to playing electric guitar or simply need to replace an outdated cable for your next gig, Hosa Guitar Cables have got you covered.