Unique and highly directional – the stereo V
For generating stereo sound, where two microphones are needed, shotguns are not commonly used. Thus, many stereo videos sound rather distant and reverberant while a lot of unwanted off-focus noise is captured unsuppressed.
Our solution is a new, patented V-shaped design of two shotguns. This configuration covers a stereo width equivalent to the image created by common 35-mm camera lenses. The spread is very uniform and delivers high speech intelligibility in its focus.
- Dimensions 67 x 106 x 128 mm
- Connector 3.5 mm jack plug
- Frequency response 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. sound pressure level 132 dB SPL
- Weight approx. 165 g (without battery)
- Pick-up pattern Stereo, Super-cardioid
- Operating temperature –10 °C to +55 °C
- Operating time > 100 h
- Power supply 2 x AAA
- Low-cut filter switchable
- Sensitivity switchable