sE Electronics sE8 is a hand-made microphone with capsule that implements a sophisitcated backplate design to provide a perfectly balanced sound so it’s never harsh or aggressive. Perfect for high-hats and drum overheads, the sE8-Stereo Pair is also one of the quietest small-capsule mics on the planet – and with the highest dynamic range and SPL handling in its class, along with attenuation pads and low-cut filters for superb flexibility.
The sE8 Matched Pair comes complete with a precision stereo mounting bar, two protective wind screen, two mic clips, and a robust high-quality metal flight case.
SE Electronics sE8-SP Includes: 2x sE8 microphone, 2x mic clip (with thread adapters), 2x wind screens, stereo bar, and Robust metal case.
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted Small-Diaphragm True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 25 mV/Pa (-32 dBV)
- Max SPL: 139 / 149 / 159 dBSPL (0/10/20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 13 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: 126 / 136 / 146 dB (0/10/20 dB Attentuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 81 dB
- Low-cut filter: 80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10 / 20dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 2.7 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 0.91″ (23mm), Length 4.72″ (120mm)
- Weight: 4.97 oz (141 g)