- Extremely powerful and easy to use additive synthesis.
- Amazing sound bank with inspiring sounds for electro house, bass music, minimal techno, electronic indie and pop, far-out experimental, and more.
- Two sound engines that make up a single sound. Use one engine for the attack and another for sustain. Or use both at the same time for ultra thick tones!
- Up to 1024 oscillators per voice.
- It’s a vocoder too, with modulation from Parsec’s audio input.
- Built in high quality reverb and delay.
New in Parsec 2
- Build your sound with 36 new generators, including resynthesized instruments and all of Thor’s wavetables.
- Shape your sound with five new modifiers
- New modulation sources and destination
- Interactive displays: draw your filter curves, draw your pitch and partial envelopes, get visual feedback on all modifier parameters.
- New routing of engine A to engine B
- New modulation routings and an improved modulation interface: drag to the modulation destination
- More precise knobs
- 200+ new patches
New in 2.0.2
- CombPeak modifier now sounds as in Parsec 1 (Display Graphics also updated).
- Leftmost display had wrong width (2 pixels).
- Overall level was 6 dB lower than Parsec 1.
Beware that the 6 dB level fix will change songs made with 2.0.0 (6 dB higher level on Parsec devices), but will make songs made with Parsec 1 sound the same.
- Spread mode level adjusted
New in 2.0.3
- Patch fixes and additional patches