PreSonus PRM1 is a precision reference microphone that is designed specifically for use with audio-analysis tools for sound system optimization and room tuning. The PreSinus PRM1 microphone comes with a mic clip, a windscreen for use in outdoor acoustic environment and a hard case for travel and storage. Designed for use with Smaart and other audio analysis tools.
PRM1 can be used for a variety of measurement applications, such as MLSSA™, Spectrafoo™, and TEF™, it is especially recommended for use with the Smaart® System Check wizards that are integrated into PreSonus® UC Surface control software for StudioLive® AI and StudioLive RM mixers. With this combination, you can have a complete, powerful, and affordable, audio-analysis and correction system.
- ¼-inch, pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule
- Linear frequency response between 20 Hz and 20 kHz
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Low noise, low distortion
- All-metal chassis
- Comes with a clip, foam windscreen, and hard case
- High-quality components and rugged construction
- Suitable for system analysis and measurement
- Especially recommended for use with PreSonus® StudioLive® mixers and VSL with Smaart® Measurement Technology