- Prepayment only
- No cancellation after ordering - Return allowed only for defective and wrong items - No warranty
- Shipping from overseas may take at least 1 month.
- International shipping rate may be applicable
Neutrik NP3X-B 3 pole 1/4″ professional phone plug, gold contacts, black shell
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4″ plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim 1/4″ plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts – avoid hook up of tip contact
Shipped from overseas
Relevant shipping rates are applicable on all products depending on size, weight and distance.
Please call +234 (0)805 026 9669, 0802 132 5920 OR send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification
DescriptionEach section features:
- 1/4" parallel wired in/out jacks
- Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz
- -20dB pad switch for connection to "hot" input signals
- Uses Whirlwind's TRHL-M transformer with metal shield
- 40-20,000 Hz
- Designed for demanding applications where extended frequency range, high SPL handling, fast transient response and small size are required
- Captures the shimmer and the contact of sticks, mallets and hands
- Nearly flat response from 40 Hz to 20 kHz and a supercardioid pattern
Sennheiser e 835 Dynamic cardioid microphone designed for speech and vocals. Produces a solid sound that projects well and cuts through high volumes on stage. Intended for home recording, semi-pro studios and live sound applications.
- Lead vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure. Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or farther from capsule.