- Prepayment only
- No cancellation after ordering - Return allowed only for defective and wrong items - No warranty
- Shipping from overseas may take at least 1 month.
- International shipping rate may be applicable
Neutrik NP3X-B 3 pole 1/4″ professional phone plug, gold contacts, black shell
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4″ plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim 1/4″ plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts – avoid hook up of tip contact
Shipped from overseas
Relevant shipping rates are applicable on all products depending on size, weight and distance.
Please call +234 (0)805 026 9669, 0802 132 5920 OR send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification
- 40-20,000 Hz
- Designed for demanding applications where extended frequency range, high SPL handling, fast transient response and small size are required
- Captures the shimmer and the contact of sticks, mallets and hands
- Nearly flat response from 40 Hz to 20 kHz and a supercardioid pattern
- Audinate Dante expansion module for Midas and Behringer digital consoles
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz
- Enables multichannel recording and playback via Dante Virtual Soundcard (Windows or Mac computer)
- Primary and secondary Ethernet interfaces for dual-redundant Dante networking
- Operates from internal Dante network Precision Time Protocol (PTP) clock
- Optional Dante Controller software for remote configuration (Windows or Mac computer)
- LED indicators monitor network activity and speed