- Prepayment only
- No cancellation after ordering - Return allowed only for defective and wrong items - No warranty
- Shipping from overseas may take at least 1 month.
- International shipping rate may be applicable
RJ45 cable connector carrier for preassembled RJ45 plugs consists of black chromium shell, fixing disk, chuck, bushing and boot. Packed with two cable protection elements for cable diameter either up to 5 mm or 8 mm. Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug.
The etherCON cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution.
Attention! Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
Features & Benefits
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- Allows assembly of preassembled conventional RJ45 cables
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors
Out of stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipped from overseas
Relevant shipping rates are applicable on all products depending on size, weight and distance.
Please call +234 (0)805 026 9669, 0802 132 5920 OR send an email to email@example.com for further clarification