Nektar DAW Integration for SE25 surrently supports Bitwig, Cubase, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Digital Performer, Mixcraft, Reason, Reaper, Sonar and Studio One. (In order to take advantage of Nektar DAW Integration, you need to register your SE25 and download the integration files from your user account.)
SE49 keyboards are USB class compliant and don’t require a driver to operate. Installation and connection is easy; just plug the keyboard in to a USB port on your computer. You can also connect an Impact SE49 keyboard to an iOS device using the optional Apple USB camera connection kit. A 1/4″ input jack allows you to add a foot switch pedal for sustain or sending MIDI messages.
With Nektar DAW Integration you can control track selection and transport controls directly from the SE25, making this a fantastic combination. If you are just starting out, you will find it’s the perfect way to take your first steps in the world of digital music creation. And if you’re already familiar with using computer software, you’ll be amazed at what this combination has to offer!
- 49 velocity-sensitive full-size keys (synth-action)
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed ones
- 4 buttons: Octave Up/Down, Transpose Up/Down
- 30 mm volume fader
- Transport control via secondary button function*
- Works with any DAW or MIDI music software on OS X, Windows and Apple iOS.
- Connections: USB port (USB-powered),
1/4” TS jack foot switch input
- Weight & Dimensions: 80.5 cm (L) x 19.7 cm (D) x 6.9 cm (H), 2.2 kgs(*= requires Nektar DAW Integration)
- USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- SE49: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Compatible with Apple iOS (requires camera connection kit)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. (All other requirements dependent on the DAW software used, please consult the respective manual for further details)
IN THE BOX
- SE49 MIDI keyboard controller
- USB cable
- User Guide
- Bitwig licence card