NEKTAR DAW INTEGRATION – THE COMPLETE SYSTEM
Nektarine and MCU DAW control create a powerful system. Our Nektar DAW Integration software takes the system integration even further: This custom software is especially created for each of the supported DAWs and will provide you with a common workflow that gives access to expanded transport and mixer functions as well as control of your DAW’s own instruments. It’s the most complete DAW control system available, even compared with products in higher price brackets. Panorama T-series’ DAW integration currently supports Bitwig, Cubase, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason and Studio One.
On the back of the Panorama T4 and T6 you’ll find:
- USB port for power and data connection to your computer
- Foot switch jack, assignable (pedal not included)
- Expression pedal jack (pedal not included)
- MIDI Output
- On/off switch
As a low powered USB device, Panorama T4 and T6 work with all USB devices that feature a Class compliant MIDI driver. This includes all version of Windows from XP and higher, Apple OS X 10.5 and higher plus Linux (as long as a USB MIDI driver package is installed). Apple iOS is supported using Apple’s powered USB camera connection kit. For Nektar DAW integration and Nektarine, you’ll find the system specifications at the end of this page.
- 49 (T4) or 61 (T6) note 2nd Gen synth-action keyboard
- velocity and aftertouch sensitive
- 4 velocity curves plus 1 fixed (adjustable)
- Pitch bend & Modulation wheels
- Octave shift buttons
- Key & Pad Repeat Buttons
- 9 x 30mm faders
- 8 assignable LED buttons
- 8 assignable encoders
- 4 navigation buttons + shift for another 4 assignments
- 6 LED transport buttons
- 10 user configurable presets
- Mixer, Instrument, Multi and Internal Mode Buttons
- 128 x 64 px custom LCD display
- adjustable contrast
- Focus function displays current parameter line in large font.
- 8 velocity and pressure sensitive LED color pads
- 5 velocity curves plus fixed (adjustable)
- Note-learn, Chord-Learn and Pad Repeat
- Pads assignable notes and MIDI cc messages
- Load or Save to any of 8 pad maps
- Pad Bank button for access to another 8 pads
- 1/4” TS jack foot switch input (MIDI assignable)
- 1/4″ Expression pedal input (MIDI assignable)
- MIDI Out socket (cable not included)
- USB port on rear panel, and USB bus powered
Weight & Dimensions
T4: 82 cm (L) x 27.7 cm (D) x 8 cm(H), 6.4 kgs
T6: 98 cm (L) x 27.7 cm (D) x 8 cm(H), 7.6 kgs
Panorama T4/T6: USB class compliant (no driver needed)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher.
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher.
Linux with Bitwig or as USB class MIDI device. Firmware update required on either Windows or Mac OSX. Firmware not updateable on Linux.
Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. Check Nektar DAW Integration documentation or marketing information for support of legacy DAW versions.
Nektarine: Windows 7,8,10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.