Control your DAW from GX Mini: Eight dedicated buttons put essential DAW functions right at your fingertips. Give your mouse a break and control transport, track navigation and other features with Nektar DAW Integration for most popular DAWs. The buttons are also MIDI assignable for use with any software that’s not supported.
NEKTAR DAW INTEGRATION:
GIVE YOUR MOUSE A BREAK!
Install Nektar DAW Integration and the 8 buttons right above the Joystick let you take control of essential tasks in your DAW right from Impact GX Mini. Most major DAWs are covered, including Ableton Live, Logic, Cubase, FL Studio and Studio One. Also included is a template setup for Pro Tools.
DAW integration features cover extended transport control including goto and set locators, track navigation, launching windows and patch navigation – without ever reaching for the mouse.
Check out the function overview chart below to see how Impact GX Mini DAW integration works with your DAW.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATONS
IMPACT GX Mini
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys
- 3 velocity curves (standard, soft, hard)
- Joystick for pitch bend and 2 modulation controls (MIDI assignable)
- 1/8″ inch jack for footswitch (adapter included)
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Part 2 LED buttons (assignable to real-time keyboard shift up/down, layering MIDI notes (intervales and MIDI channels))
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
- Shift button activates secondary level for a total of 14 accessible button functions
- Nektar DAW integration support*
- Nektar DAW Integration for Impact GX Mini currently supports: Ableton Live, Bitwig, Cakewalk, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Studio One. Includes template setup for Pro Tools.
- USB class compliant (no driver needed) works with any DAW or MIDI music software for OS X, Windows and iOS (iOS requires optional Apple Camera Kit)
- USB Power Requirement: 100 mA
- GX Mini: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher.
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows 7/8/10 or higher. Mac OS 10.7 or higher.
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- 39 cm (L) x 11,5 cm (D) x 3,2 cm (H), 0,49 kgs
IN THE BOX
- Impact GX Mini USB MIDI Controller keyboard
- User Guide
- Micro USB cable
- 1/8″ male jack to 1/4″ female jack cable for footswitch socket
- Bitwig License card*
(*= DAW integration software and Bitwig 8-Track download upon registration)