The Klark Teknik DN200 Active Stereo Direct Injection Box is a stereo DI box that delivers superior connectivity and audio performance. The DN200 features inputs on pairs of XLR, TRS, and RCA sockets, plus a switchable 20 dB pad and a ground lift switch.
The DN200 can operate in Sum mode, where left and right input signals are merged and routed to both left and right outputs, or Split mode, routing the left input signal to both the left and right outputs. The DN200 supports 24 V to 48 V phantom-power operation.
- Dual-channel active direct injection box
- Rugged Neutrik Combo XLR connectors featuring high-impedance DI jack inputs
- RCA Phono inputs
- Independent phantom power for each channel for maximum reliability
- Sum switch optionally routes both inputs to both outputs
- Split switch optionally routes left input to both outputs
- 24 to 48V phantom-power
- Compact and rugged design