The Klark Teknik DN100 is an active direct box that delivers an extended dynamic range and low noise floor. The DI provides transformer isolation impedance matching and attenuation, into a low impedance active balanced input. The DN100 has extended dynamic range, lower noise floor and all the world-class audio performance you’d expect from Klark Teknik. DN100 is also designed to handle the rigours of life on the road.
- High-headroom design with +48 V phantom power for extended dynamic range
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation between PA and stage equipment
- Balanced line input on Neutrik* XLR and high impedance input and link output on 1/4” TRS connectors
- 30 dB input pad and earth lift switches
- Features Kensington* lock for added security
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective silicone rubber sleeve
- Compact and rugged design
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.