- 40W total power (2x16W low-frequency, 2x4W high frequency).
- Frequency response 50Hz to 20kHz.
- Four Class-D Amplifiers, bi-amped system.
- Two way 2×3” neodymium woofers & 2×3/4” neodymium tweeters.
- High performance bass-reflex port.
- 1/4” iRig® input for connecting guitars and dynamic microphones to iOS devices.
- Bluetooth compatible with A2DP protocol.
- 1/8” stereo analog line input.
- DSP controlled.
- Superior low-frequency extension and sound accuracy.
- Auto Standby.
- Integrated high-performance Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
- Battery duration at maximum volume: up to three hours. Normal usage: up to ten hours.
- iLoud speaker
- Power supply
- Power supply cable
- TRRS audio cable (1m/3.3ft)
- Quick start guide
- Registration card
- Size: 250mm/9.84″ x 160mm/6.3″ x 60mm/2.36″ (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1,330g/46.91oz
iLoud is designed to be used with most Bluetooth®-enabled devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android smartphones and tablets, and most Mac or PC computers. It’s also equipped with a wired input for connecting an MP3 player or other non-Bluetooth device, using a standard 1/8” (mini) cable.
The iRig input works with iOS devices running AmpliTube, VocaLive or other audio-processing applications.
To use the iRig input with iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7, Apple’s Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter (TRRS) is required.