- MTM design for accurate sound focus and superior sound dispersion
- 2 x 3.5” high performance woofers + 1” back-chamber loaded tweeter
- 100W 2-way bi-amped speaker with class D amplifiers
- 103dB max SPL @1 m
- 40 Hz – 24 kHz frequency response
- Coherent phase response within +/- 15° from 200 Hz to 24 kHz
- ¼” / XLR Combo input, -10dBv or +4dBu selectable sensitivity
- EQ controls: LF extension, LF boost/cut, HF boost/cut
- Automatic environment calibration with included ARC™ measurement microphone
- Compact dimensions for easy positioning even in the smallest place
- Multiple positioning with included 20° tiltable isolation base, horizontal base, and built-in mic stand thread
Reference-class, ultra-linear response
The first job of any studio monitor is to deliver accurate, uncolored sound so you can trust your mixing decisions will translate across multiple playback systems. iLoud MTM uses the most advanced DSP techniques to provide total control over the speakers’ performance, delivering results simply not obtainable with traditional analog designs.
Highs are neutral and defined, mids are clear and balanced, and lows are as balanced as ever. You can mix for hours with no ear fatigue, and the work you create will translate better than ever. And of course it’s loud, with 100W RMS total power per speaker and 103dB SPL maximum sound pressure, delivering the proven volume the iLoud brand is known for.