- Prepayment only
- No cancellation after ordering - Return allowed only for defective and wrong items - No warranty
- Shipping from overseas may take at least 1 month.
- International shipping rate may be applicable
This cable is designed to duplicate a stereo signal. It may be used to connect a balanced phone output to two balanced phone inputs. Features include:
• Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
• Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
• OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
Connectors: 1/4 in TRS to Dual 1/4 in TRS
Relevant shipping rates are applicable on all products depending on size, weight and distance.
Please call +234 (0)805 026 9669, 0802 132 5920 OR send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification
The RF-X is an instant vocal booth for any home studio. The RF-X is an Acoustic Screen for reducing the influence of space on microphone recordings, with effective multi-layer technology. The RF-X Reflection Filter from sE Electronics prevents unwanted audio ambience from contaminating your vocal tracks in untreated acoustic environments. Its lightweight body and clamp assembly makes the RF-X simple and easy to use.