- Prepayment only
- No cancellation after ordering - Return allowed only for defective and wrong items - No warranty
- Shipping from overseas may take at least 1 month.
- International shipping rate may be applicable
The CDL-313 Digital Audio Interface by Hosa Technology allows simultaneous transfer between S/PDIF coax and AES/EBU digital audio formats. It is ideal for interconnecting digital audio workstations, recorders, and other digital audio gear regardless of I/O format. Features include:
• Two channels S/PDIF coax to AES/EBU and vice versa
• Simultaneous conversion in both directions if required
• Support for 24-bit/96 kHz S/PDIF audio
• AC adaptor included
One piece of digital audio gear may have only S/PDIF coax (RCA) connections while another may have only AES/EBU connections (XLR). With the CDL-313, transfers between the two formats remain in the digital realm. The CDL-313 is an indispensable tool for the digital audio recordist!
SCMS (Serial Copy Management System) is disabled when transferring from S/PDIF to AES/EBU.
Connectors: S/PDIF Coax to AES/EBU
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Relevant shipping rates are applicable on all products depending on size, weight and distance.
Please call +234 (0)805 026 9669, 0802 132 5920 OR send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification