- Prepayment only
- No cancellation after ordering - Return allowed only for defective and wrong items - No warranty
- Shipping from overseas may take at least 1 month.
- International shipping rate may be applicable
This cable is designed to interconnect MIDI devices. Each lead is wired 5-pin discrete and color-coded for easy identification. Features include:
• Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
• Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
• OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
Connectors: Dual 5-pin DIN to Same
Relevant shipping rates are applicable on all products depending on size, weight and distance.
Please call +234 (0)805 026 9669, 0802 132 5920 OR send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification
Control your DAW’s Solo, Record-enable, window selection, Play, Stop, and Record functions. Manage markers and punch in and out with a footswitch (not included). The FaderPort makes it fast and easy.
You can even create your own custom key mappings. And if you use PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® DAW software, your FaderPort will be automatically recognized and can be used to tweak virtually any plug-in parameter.PreSonus FaderPort has been tested and approved to work with the following software: Native Mode: