- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage grille design
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
|Frequency Response||90 – 16,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Dimensions||170.0 mm long, 53.7 mm diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8″ threaded stands; 5/8″ to 3/8″ threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
The ATM510 is made of a robust metal construction guaranteeing long-term performance.
The multi-layer grille provides excellent protection against pops and sibilance without affecting treble clarity.
The AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ isolating clamp (included) protects against vibrations, ensures retention and facilitates the positioning of the ATM510.
PROTECTIve carry pouch
The ATM510 comes with a soft protective pouch for easy storage and transportation.