The Impact GX61 are dynamic and expressive instruments, tailored to composition & performance with your computer music system. The no-fuss interface is a great entry into the world of Nektar controllers.
Featuring a 61-note (5 octave) keyboard, pitch-bend wheel, modulation wheel and foot switch socket. Two multi-colored octave buttons enable shifting the keyboard range up or down -3/+4 octaves with the LED colors changing to show the exact status, Impact GX are well equipped to deliver a great workflow.
Dedicated transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard range up to +/- 12 semi tones. The buttons can quickly be re-purposed to change the Global MIDI Channel or send Program messages. Additionally an assignable potentiometer provides control over any MIDI parameter, by default controls mixer volume.
Nektar DAW Integration for many of the most commonly used DAWs makes it easy to get going, and a pleasure to use. With Impact GX61 your controller keyboard is part of your system, giving you the creative freedom to compose, perform and play, without having to reach for your mouse constantly.
KOMPLETE KONTROL M32
MICRO-SIZED KEYBOARD CONTROLLER
- 32 compact keys to control all your instruments and effects
- Sleek and solid design, fused with professional production features
- Comes with a powerful software package, including synths, basses, drums, effects – plus Ableton Live 10 Lite
FEATURE HEAVY, TRAVEL READY
SMART KEYBOARD CONTROLLER
- 88-key hammer-action Fatar keybed with true piano feel
- Intuitive integration with all your virtual instruments and effects
- Two high-res color screens and Light Guide for at-a-glance visual feedback
- Comes with KOMPLETE 12 SELECT: 14 premium instruments and effects, including THE GENTLEMAN, MASSIVE, and MONARK
TRUE PIANO FEEL, TOTAL INTEGRATION
KOMPLETE KONTROL SOFTWARE
PORTS & CONNECTIONS
On the back of Panorama you find the connection points you need for foot controls, power and data including:
- USB Micro B for external power supply or additional power for the motorized fader (cable included)
- USB port for power and data connection to your computer
- 5-pin MIDI din output port sending data either directly from the unit or from your DAW (working like a MIDI interface)
- Foot switch jack, assignable (pedal not included)
- Expression pedal jack, assignable (pedal not included)
- On/off switch