SD/SDHC and USB 2.0 Expansion Module for 32 Bidirectional Channels of Live Recording/Playback.The DN32-LIVE SD/SDHC and USB 2.0 Expansion Module for MIDAS M32 and BEHRINGER X32 mixers provides 32-channel bi-directional audio I/O via USB 2.0 for both live performance and studio recording, plus comprehensive remote operation of your DAW via HUI/Mackie Control emulation. The addition of dual SD/SDHC slots allows fully independent recording and playback of up to 32 channels of uncompressed WAV files in consistent sessions – up to the maximum capacity of the SD cards. Now, without the need for a laptop computer, you can capture multi-channel live or session tracks, perform virtual sound checks, add in backing-tracks, set and manipulate accurate markers, and enjoy full remote operation via PC, Android* or iPad* apps, and X-TOUCH control surfaces. All of this barely begins to scratch the surface of what DN32-LIVE can bring to your M32/X32 console.
- Audinate Dante expansion module for Midas and Behringer digital consoles
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz
- Enables multichannel recording and playback via Dante Virtual Soundcard (Windows or Mac computer)
- Primary and secondary Ethernet interfaces for dual-redundant Dante networking
- Operates from internal Dante network Precision Time Protocol (PTP) clock
- Optional Dante Controller software for remote configuration (Windows or Mac computer)
- LED indicators monitor network activity and speed
Konig & Meyer 210/9 Microphone stand - black is a more compact version of the classic 210/2. The combination of the long-legged 201A/2 mic stand and the 211/1 telescopic boom arm. Like the 210/2, the 210/9 sets the standard for professional microphone boom stands.